March 1st – June 1st – Registration is live
- March 20th – Register before this date to save $75.00
- April 18th – Register before April 18th to save $50
June 1st – Step 1 is due – Sign Up & Basic Show Information
- This includes: show name, discipline, venue information, show dates and times, running time, sort description, and guide image.
June 16th – Guide ad deadline
- For artists who wish to purchase an extra advertisement in the Fringe Festival Guide. Artwork due for purchased Guide ads on June 23rd
July 7th – Step 2 is due – Marketing and PR
- This includes: company bio, web address, keywords, multimedia links, press release, and any high resolution photos.
July 18th – Step 3 is due – Certificate of Insurance and W-9
- All participants in the Festival must obtain general liability insurance covering themselves and FringeArts. Click here for the Artist Insurance Form. Artists must also submit an updated W-9. Box Office reconciliation checks will be mailed by Mid October- to the name and addressreported on W9
September 30th – Step 4 is due – Fringe Business
- Box Office Reconciliation and survey! All at the door ticket sales must be recorded and reported back to FringeArts.
If you need assistance please fill out the help request form or call 215.413.9006